BrandShop is accepting applications for an Administrative Assistant.
We are currently looking for an energetic, conscientious and detail oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team and takes pride in their career to work in our fast paced office as an Administrative Assistant.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Proactively support the assigned manager and team by independently handling all assigned duties, taking direction from and balancing the needs of staff members.
- Maintain and coordinate calendars, schedule appointments and meetings and arrange travel schedules and itineraries.
- Process and reconcile expense accounts.
- Schedule, plan, and organize logistical details for in-house and off-site meetings.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations, type letters, memos, charts, reports, proposals, contracts, agreements, or other types of correspondence and maintain records of all documents.
- Provide general office administrative services including telephone coverage, mail and fax processing and distribution, file set up and maintenance, photocopying and office supplies.
- Provide support for special events. This may include identifying and order gift items, overseeing and coordinating creation and delivery of signage, name badges and materials, management of event assets, and travel to the event site.
- Assist in payment of vendors, including developing contracts, MSAs, POs and processing of such.
- Special projects as assigned.
We’re looking for someone who has 2 years of work experience, preferably with a Bachelor’s degree. Candidates should be proficient in MS Office suite, Email, Internet, and are ideally pretty tech-savvy. This position requires excellent communication skills both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and the ability to work with confidential documents. We are looking for someone who is able to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure.
BrandShop offers competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, life, paid vacation and sick time, 401k and an EAP program.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department. We are an equal opportunity employer actively supporting workplace diversity. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected under law. As part of our commitment to a safe work environment, BrandShop conducts pre-employment drug testing.